Friday, February 26, 2010

Important Day

Well today was important day, for two reasons.

1) This is my 50th post, and apparently in the blog-o-sphere that's supposed to be one of those milestones or something. So.....Yeah 50 posts....moving on......

2) Finally, with 7 1/2 weeks left in this pregnancy, I have pulled out my BeBand and unbuttoned my pants. Yes you read that right. Exciting. Yeah I finally look pregnant-ish. Depressing. Boo having to wear bigger pants.


Okay quit rolling your eyes. Our life really is monotonous and uneventful enough that these two things make it an important day.

1 comment:

  1. So, you're 32 1/2 weeks along (or were, anyways) weeks and you JUST unbuttoned your pants? I have to wear maternity pants before I even hit the 12 week mark--so before I'm ready to tell people I'm pregnant, they already know. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete